Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pete Stark (D-CA) says our borders are quite secure

Pete Stark (Dumbass - CA) says our borders are "quite secure" and alot of other idiotic things in this video.  He was also incredibly rude and condescending to the constituents.

Californians you elected this idiot. I hope you're happy. He and you for continuing to elect him are part of the problem. He actually believes the bracero program, which has not been in place for decades, is still in force. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I'm ashamed of you.  I hope you're happy; you're destroying this country.  Soon, you'll see what living with no freedom in a third world hell-hole is like.  Right there in your own homes.



Go ahead and call him.  His DC staff are incredibly rude, just like he is.  It won't do any good.  Fine.  I'm on my own boycott ... of all things Californian.

Washington Office

239 Cannon Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
(p) 202-225-5065
(f) 202-226-3805
 
Fremont Office

39300 Civic Center Drive,
Suite 220
Fremont, CA 94538
(p) 510-494-1388
(f) 510-494-5852

1 comment:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Pete Stark is a smug, self important piece...oops, I'll watch my language.

As for AZ....no boycott here, changed my Family plan from a three day in 'Dago to the ten hour drive back home to visit my Sire in Tucson....went down to Nogales...YUCK...got pulled over at the checkpoint...Doggie smelled guns, was treated with great respect, had a great time

I'll write and post video after my hand heals.

Nice to meet you.
Wollf