Monday, August 24, 2009

More Arizona Republican Memebers of Congress having Townhalls

Democrats are no where to be found where someone might actually speak freely.

But, my congressman, John Shadegg, is having two additional Health Care Town Halls:

Upcoming Health Care Town Halls in the Third Congressional District of Arizona

Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (doors will open at 6:00pm)
Location: Thunderbird High School Auditorium
1750 W Thunderbird Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85023

Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (doors will open at 6:30pm)
Location: Boulder Creek High School
40404 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy
Anthem, AZ 85086

This is going to be a very busy week. Senator John McCain, Congressman Trent Franks, and John Shadegg are all having townhalls this week. I'll go to as many of them as I can and record as much of each town hall as I can (made available to you on my youtube channel).

No comments: