Thursday, November 19, 2009

Director of 2012 fear of fatwa

Well, well, well. Just as I thought. The reason the movie 2012 depicts the destruction of everything holy to everyone except moslems is that the director was afraid of a fatwa. Just google "Roland Emmerich 2012 fatwa" to see many articles on how the cowards submitted to the supremacy of mohamheadism. Fools! They are self-censoring and submitting to the evil ideology that is islam. May the alligator eat them first.

"I wanted to do that, I have to admit," Emmerich told scifiwire.com. "But my co-writer Harald [Kloser] said I will not have a fatwa on my head because of a movie. And he was right.

"We have to all, in the western world, think about this. You can actually let Christian symbols fall apart, but if you would do this with [an] Arab symbol, you would have ... a fatwa, and that sounds a little bit like what the state of this world is.

"So it's just something which I kind of didn't [think] was [an] important element, anyway, in the film, so I kind of left it out."

2 comments:

wolfie said...

Okay. Who am I to judge him for not showing the destruction of the Kaaba, not having to take the risk myself?
But he had one other choice. He could have refrained from showing the destruction of ANY religious symbols. That way he could say he was showing respect to all religions. That way he would not be giving preferential treatment to Islam and would not be rewarding the bullies.
As it is, he did just what you say. He bowed down to the SUPREMACY of Islam.

Kirly said...

wolfie, yep. i think i'm just an equal opportunity destroyer... if you're going to show an end of the world movie where everything is destroyed, then include things that will gore everyones ox a bit. as it is, he admitted that he could easily destroy Christian landmarks but not the moslem stuff. pathetic coward.