Friday, November 19, 2010

Computer Troubles Resolved

My computer troubles are resolved!  While it took more than 4 days for the laptop to reach Dell for the warranty service, they fixed it and shipped it back the same day!  Awesome!  I'd say that extra $$ for the warranty against accidental damage was worth it.  The laptop fell and smacked on the floor.  While it only fell about a foot, the keyboard was damaged.  Dell replaced it with a very nice keyboard indeed (no crumbs!  LOL).  Seriously, this keyboard is better than the original.

I hope to be back to posting about the holey sponge that is our southern border this weekend.


Rose said...


Howlsatmoon said...

Yippee too....enjoy the turkey!

Kirly said...

Thank you both. unfortunately, i hurt my back while the computer was having troubles. then had to visit The Geezers for Thanksgiving and hurt it some more. I'm fallin' apart! gah!