Friday, November 19, 2010

Computer Troubles Resolved

My computer troubles are resolved!  While it took more than 4 days for the laptop to reach Dell for the warranty service, they fixed it and shipped it back the same day!  Awesome!  I'd say that extra $$ for the warranty against accidental damage was worth it.  The laptop fell and smacked on the floor.  While it only fell about a foot, the keyboard was damaged.  Dell replaced it with a very nice keyboard indeed (no crumbs!  LOL).  Seriously, this keyboard is better than the original.

I hope to be back to posting about the holey sponge that is our southern border this weekend.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Yay!!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Yippee too....enjoy the turkey!

Kirly said...

Thank you both. unfortunately, i hurt my back while the computer was having troubles. then had to visit The Geezers for Thanksgiving and hurt it some more. I'm fallin' apart! gah!