Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What really happened in the Middle East

The war is not about land. Arabs were not evicted from their homes or from the area. Jews were driven out of every Middle Eastern country they existed in (although some are held essentially hostage in Iran today). These refugees were welcomed into Israel, of course.

Arabs were given 90% of the original Balfour Mandate for a state of their own. It's called Jordan. Apparently 90% wasn't enough.

Do you want to know the truth? See for yourself.



Again, I say to all of you, choose a side! I challenge especially my fellow Christians. Support The Apple of God's Eye! When you hear lies in the media about Israel, write/email/call. When you hear politicians lie about Israel, call/write/email. And most importantly, when you hear individuals in your own life repeat those lies, set them straight. Show them the facts in a kind, loving, but firm manner and make them see the truth so that their decision is fully informed.

2 comments:

Holger Awakens said...

Nice piece Kirls.

And this is one Christian who will do anything to protect Israel and quite frankly, I am certain that American support of Israel under Obama will be diminished greatly - be it prophecy or the nature of the islamists, Israel is in store for tough times, I believe and you are right, we need to climb to the highest peak and scream when America and American media slam the Israelis.

Kirly said...

I'm too old to volunteer for the IDF so this blog and my ability to communicate is all I can really do. And thus I shall.

There is always hope.

Kirls

go Cards!