Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Final RIP

Squeakie, my third and last remaining kitty, has been returned to her maker.  She began to grow a tumor on her back last year and she was too frail to remove it.  Now, she awaits me in my Heavenly mansion along with Sockies and Hedi.

Squeak


Squeak slept most of her life... when she wasn't eating or engineering a "Squeak Attack" on Socks or Hedi.


Yes, that's a "Lion cut".  A mane,and a poof on the end of her tail.  So adorable.

And this was just too cute.  She was actually asleep with her head stuck between the pillows.

6 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

So sorry to hear. Love me some Kittehs.....

Kirly said...

thanks Howlsatmoon. me too. i had three for the better part of the last 19 years. best food and medical care available too. and spoiled and pampered. sure miss 'em.

Rose said...

It's hard. {{Kirly}}

Best advice though, get a new kitty (or two) - soon as possible.

Kirly said...

thanks Rose. I don't think I will though. The world is in a bad state and jobs are few and far between. I'd hate to get another little critter and then be unable to properly care for it. besides, this is three in 6 years and it's just too unpleasant to lose them. i don't want to have to do this again.

Anonymous said...

My condolences, Kirly.

Canoe Convoy (not anonymous)

Anonymous said...

i love my kitty, more than the humans sometimes.

yochanan