Saturday, November 22, 2008

Environmental Entertainment and some very good information.

Yesterday, I added what might be considered an off-topic link to the website Global Warming and The Climate to my links list (right side of page). I added this link because I'm sick and tired of the idiots out there who think they are going to "save the planet" (you know the people - Nancy Pelosi appears to be the queen of the arrogantus maximus community). The reality is that the planet Earth was well-designed (Thanks to the one true G-D of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob!) and has mechanisms in place to regulate it's temperature. The Sun, cloud cover, water vapor in the atmosphere, and the Solar Wind have infinitely more impact on the climate of Earth than the trace atmospheric gas CO2.

As I was reading the Global Warming and The Climate website, I came across a hilarious video which puts it all into perspective (scroll down to the bottom of the page for it or go directly to youtube. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: