Thursday, August 02, 2007

Catching up...

So, I've been a bit lax (to say the least) in my blogging. I'm planning to end that very soon.

At the end of May/first week of June, I visited my new gentleman friend, Render. We went to the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Annapolis. We ate at some of his favorite places. We had a great time just getting to know each other in person. He's a fine man. And brilliant.

Before my vacation trip, I had to travel for work for 4 days. Then, immediately after returning from my vacation, I had to travel for work 12 hours later! argh!

I got the hardware removed from my leg after only three months instead of the expected six. That was great. But, it did mean I couldn't go in the pool for 2 weeks.

My sister and her family visited for a bit. That was nice. Got to see one nephew that hadn't been over here in ages! He's planning to transfer to a California State University soon to get a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering! Of course I think that's cool since I have a BSEE from UCLA.

And just this past weekend, my wonderful gentleman friend, Render, visited. We drove through Sedona to the Grand Canyon. On the way back we passed by the Little Colorado River Gorge and then through Flagstaff. I just love Arizona. When he visits in the winter we'll see a bit of Southern Arizona.

Oh, all my pix have to move from Photosite! They're booting us all off! Look for an update to the pix in the next couple of weeks.

ARGH! Almost forgot! I do have to go to physical therapy for my leg! That's gonna hurt!

Kirls

2 comments:

LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

my goodness girl

You been a busy busy beaver :D

Anonymous said...

Busy busy!